Hydraulic fracturing fluid additive; Benzyl chloride is a clear, colorless liquid that is used primarily as a chemical intermediate in the manufacture of dyes, plasticizers, lubricants, gasoline additives, pharmaceuticals, tanning agents, and quaternary ammonium compounds. Also used as an irritant gas in chemical warfare (HSDB 2005) and in the manufacture of photographic developer (HSDB 2005)
Hydraulic fracturing fluid additive; Diethanolamine is a chemical that functions as a component in the production of lubricants for the textile industry, as a rubber chemicals intermediate, as a humectant and softening agent, as an emulsifier and dispersing agent in agricultural chemicals, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals, as an ingredient in cutting oils, cleaners, polishers, and shampoos, as a gas conditioning agent, and as a chemical intermediate for morpholine, fatty acid salt emulsifiers, and alkyl sulfate salt emulsifiers.
INORGANIC 1. Diiron trixode is as a colorant/ pigment in the following applications: Adhesives and sealants, coatings and paint, inks and toners, leather tanning, dyeing, lubricants, greases, paper and board dyeing, plastics, textile dyes; Feedstock for the production of steel, iron and other alloys
1. Talc is used as an abrasive, absorbent, anticaking, bulking, opacifying, skin protection, and slip modification agent in cosmetics.
2. Medically, talc is used as a sclerosing agent.
3. Talc is used as a color additive in pharmaceutical drugs.
4. Talc functions as a pigment in paints, varnishes, and rubber.
5. Talc functions as a filler for paper, rubber, and soap.
6. Talc functions as a lubricant for molds and machinery.
7. Talc functions as a carrier for insecticides and herbicides.
(CIR 2010; ChemIDplus 2014)