GreenScreen for Safer Chemicals Advanced Topics Course
Register for a session of interest to you!
Purpose: Learn how to perform comprehensive, high quality GreenScreen assessments.
- Improve skills in assessing and classifying hazard using GreenScreen and finding solutions to common challenges.
- Improve skills in assessing and classifying the hazards of chemicals lacking measured data for one or more hazard endpoints.
- Improve competencies in assigning a GreenScreen Benchmark score for the following scenarios: chemicals with data gaps, chemicals with environmental transformation products, inorganic chemicals, polymeric materials, and mixtures of chemicals.
- Increase awareness and understanding of tools and resources available to support you in performing GreenScreen assessments.
Delivery Options & Duration:
- Live web-based: Four months
- Eight separate 1.5 hour classes, two 1-hour sessions, homework, and a test
- Estimated time commitment 25-40 hours, dependent on experience and desired depth of mastery
Price: $3000 USD, $197/session
You can now take the Advanced Topics Course "a la carte." Choose one or more sessions that are of particular interest to you. You will attend your session beginning at 8:30am and the following session from 8:00-8:30 to review homework.
|Class||Date||Time (US PT)||Duration (hrs)||Topics|
|1||17-April||8:00 AM||1.0||Program Orientation|
Assessing & Classifying Hazards
Acute Mammalian Toxicity
Systemic Toxicity-Organi Effects
Skin and Respiratory Sensitization
Skin and Eye Irritation
Acute and Chronic Aquatic Toxicity
Persistence and Bioaccumulation
Reactivity and Flammability
Estimation: Analogs and Models
Benchmarking with Data Gaps
Environmental Transformation Products
Hazard Assessment: Inorganics & Polymers
Benchmarking Inorganic Chemicals, Mixtures
|10||9-Aug||8:00 AM||1.0||Transition and Closure|
Return to Course Offerings.